[Asterisk-Users] call forwarding to gsm phones

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Thu Nov 25 01:57:41 MST 2004

>>Hii,
>>
>>I want to forward calls from an asterisk server to a local gsm network.
>>I have read the wiki pages on various forums.
>>But the thing i want is to receive the call(Voip) from an asterisk
>>server then it should be forwarded  to a gsm network & again to either
>>a gsm/ PSTN from the gsm network itself.
>>Please post a help.

Anyhow, to answer your question:

Look for BlueVoice GSM gateway. There are other products like that on
the market as well and BlueVoice is a more expensive one. But at the top
of my head, this is a name that I recall.

It is a "box" with an ethernet connection, an antenna and a SIP stack
built in. You put your SIM card in the box and it is able to dial out
for you.

Rene Kluwen
Chimit