[Asterisk-Users] Question on IXAy

nkb nkb at pacific.net.sg
Wed Nov 24 23:37:32 MST 2004

So, do I still need to have an Asterisk server connected to my IAXy even
after I've made provision for it? Like, can I just carry this IAXy
around(after provision) and just plug into any broadband connection and
start making voip calls via my asterisk provider server?
Sorry for my ignorant. I'm really new.