[Asterisk-Users] Re: Snom 190 - dhcp - settings_server

Shanon Swafford shanon at swaffordfamily.com
Wed Nov 24 14:22:16 MST 2004

Hey guys,

But what if that phone travels outside of that DHCP server?

I've got a VERY simple and quickly made FAQ I just wrote about this today.

Check out the FAQ at:

http://www.abptech.com/mainpages/support/faq_snomphone_Provisioning_Primer.t
xt

http://www.abptech.com/mainpages/support/faq_index.html

With this, Snom phones can be remotely configured no matter what DHCP server
they are behind:)

Shanon

news:<41A0B485.6070607 at lanwan.fi>...