[Asterisk-Users] MPG123

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Wed Nov 24 13:07:28 MST 2004

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
>> Anyone been able to integrate say ICECast or Shoutcast broadcasts into
>> their MOH... I guess if you used something like xmms (X-Winamp) or
>> something like that you could do it??
>>
>> I'd like to be able to take a good streaming radio station and make it
>> my MOH..

I renamed mpg123 to mpg123.bin and then put this in /usr/local/bin/mpg123

#!/bin/sh

/usr/bin/mpg123.bin -q -s --mono -r 8000 -f 4096 \
-Z http://66.28.68.70:8005 \
http://66.224.103.98:8930/ \
http://207.200.96.227:8040/

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in Toronto, The Netherlands,
or Belgium.  My preference is part time employment in Toronto with