[Asterisk-Users] Graststream ATA 286 Caller ID Europe

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Nov 24 10:28:52 MST 2004

Hi,

I haven't because I've never really bothered with the handytone ATA. However
there are some things to consider:

- There are many different ways to do callerid on analog lines
- Every european country chooses another :-)

So, please tell us what type of phone you have (i.e. what type of callerid
it supports) or at least what country you are in...

Florian