[Asterisk-Users] zap fxo hangs after upgrade to stable v1-0

Jason Kawakami jkkawakami at optellabs.com
Wed Nov 24 09:14:21 MST 2004

so i have been running v1-0 on all of my test boxes for about a month now
testing iax/sip/res_xxx.  I decided to put it into production so I updated a
box that was running 0.9.? that had been working perfectly for months and
low and behold the inbound line from telco now intermittantly doesn't clear
and none of the other channels can dial out on that line.  I have tested the
line in this state and it is closed (from telco) but * reports at the CLI
that it cannot create a channel of type zap because everything is congested
at this time.  The line is a loopstart line from Qwest (yeah I know, no
supervision etc, but it was working fine b4).

I am totally at a loss as to where to go from here.  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.

zapata.conf
[channels]
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=no
callwaitingcallerid=no
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callprogress=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
immediate=no
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ls
channel=1

zaptel.conf
fxsls=1
fxoks=2
fxoks=3
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

[dialout]
exten => _9NXXXXXX,1,StripMSD,1
exten => _NXXXXXX,2,Dial(Zap/1/w${EXTEN})
exten => _NXXXXXX,3,Hangup

Thanks

Jason Kawakami
www.optellabs.com