[Asterisk-Users] asterisk gui?

Oliver Stone godvoip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 08:19:44 MST 2004

I had to give up after attempt to install AMP.. It's got very nice
user interface, that is, AFTER you have sucessfully installed it.. I
see it's got great potential, but current release is very difficult to
install, even with the "newbie guide".
 If you have fewer than 10 extensions to configure, it's probably not
worth your effort to going thru all the trouble to install AMP.,
hoping you didn't screw up anything during the install process. .

Just wondering how difficult it would be for AMP devs to develop a
install wizard or a batch file that  can automatically execute the
install and download necessary dependencies... until then, I guess
I'll be continuing to manually config my asteisk files....