[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Dialogic LSI161SCREV2 --- Don't kill me ; -)

kido noagbodji kido at cafe.tg
Wed Nov 24 06:24:31 MST 2004

Hello all,

I found a LSI161SCREV2 Dialogic board in one of my drawers, and i was wondering if by any luck, i could make some magic happen with asterisk ... If asterisk does not support it, is there any PSTN to H323 or PSTN to SIP gateway that support this dialogic card and that can be connected to an Asterisk Box?

Digium, I PROMISE that I will buy my cardf rom you once my tests are conclusive ;-)

Thanks,

K.