[Asterisk-Users] vm notification no longer contains calling party

Jason Peck jpeck at cgmconsulting.net
Wed Nov 24 04:40:09 MST 2004

Hello all,

I recently updated * to 1.0.x from a CVS version downloaded in July, at
the request of BroadVoice.  Every since the upgrade, the email
notifications that a voicemail has been left only contains CIDName and
not CIDNum.  Here's an example:

"Just wanted to let you know you were just left a 0:06 long message
(number 3) in mailbox 1 from PECK JASON     , on Tuesday, November 16,
2004 at 04:12:59 PM so you might want to check it when you get a chance.
Thanks!"

I've installed 1.0.0, 1.0.2, and the latest CVS, and they all seem to be
having this problem.  I've searched through a couple months of the
mailing list, and briefly in the bugdb, but I haven't been able to find
anyone else that seems to be having this problem as well.  Has anyone
seen this before?  Is it a known bug?  Might I have something
misconfigured?

--
Jason Peck <jpeck at cgmconsulting.net>
CGM Consulting