[Asterisk-Users] Call Deflection (CD) with ZapHFC

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Nov 24 02:37:25 MST 2004

Bastian Schern wrote:
> Does nobody know whether this is possible or not?
>
> Bastian Schern schrieb:
>
>> Hi to everybody,
>>
>> is it possible to use ISDN Call Deflection with a ZapHFC card?

Call Deflection example can be found at
http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/page9.html  This looks like it's CAPI
specific, but I don't know for sure.  The same guy wrote both chan_capi
and zapHFC.

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in Toronto, The Netherlands,
or Belgium.  My preference is part time employment in Toronto with