[Asterisk-Users] I Am Missing Something Somewhere Somehow!

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 02:29:48 MST 2004

Dont get caught by the same thing which had me ripping my hair out!
I had installed Fedora core 2 on a box and forgot that it had installed iptables
firewall!
Type iptables -L and see if there are any rules? iptables -F will
flush them for the time
being, then try again.
It worked for me, wow how silly I felt!
Mike