[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon offers a most sincere and humble apology for the barage of mail...

W. Kevin Hunt Kevin at hbcorporate.com
Tue Nov 23 22:39:35 MST 2004

> Please blame me and only me.  Neither Russell nor Josh are at
> all to blame for this.  Nor, for that matter, is Olle.  I am
> the guilty party.  Please direct all
> anger/outrage/hatred/etc. towards me.

Let he that has never made an error toss the first stone, as for me, I
buy digium hardware exclusively out of respect and thankfullness, and if
Sokol makes another mistake, well, I did reap the benefit of astricon
which he's very responsible for and my delete key works quite
effieciently, unlike my spell checker ;)

W. Kevin Hunt

CCIE #11841
Linux+ SME
www.huntbrothers.com