[Asterisk-Users] I Am Missing Something Somewhere Somehow!

Adnan Ahmed adnan at xnet.com.pk
Sun Nov 21 10:22:03 MST 2004

hi,
I  am not registered my SIP Phone with Asterisk  i spend almost one day
but find no luck my configs are.

sip.conf

[general]
port=5060
bindaddr=192.168.10.195
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw

[101]
username=101
type=friend
secret=1234
host=192.168.10.195
context=sip
callerid="101"<101>
defaultip=192.168.10.176

extensions.conf
[globals]
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/1)

[outgoing]
exten => _NXXXXXX,1,Dial/Zap/4/${EXTEN:0}
exten => _0NXXXXXXXX,1,Dial,Zap/4/${EXTEN:0}
exten => _0NXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial,Zap/4/${EXTEN:0}
exten => _0NXXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial,Zap/4/${EXTEN:0}
exten => 101,1,Dial,Zap/4(SIP/101)

[sip]
exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/101,20)

here are the console output : show no errors but also not working
(running Asterisk in quite mode :-X ).
*cli>sip show registry
Host                              Username
        Refresh State

*cli>sip show users
Username               Secret               Authen
Def.Context                  A/C
101                         12345678        md5,plaintext
sip                                No

*cli>sip show peers
Name/Username            Host                     Mask
                 Port                  Status
101/101                        192.168.10.195    255.255.255.255
           5060                Unmonitored

*cli>sip show channels
Peer                User/ANR            Call ID                Seq
(Tx/Rx)                 Lag                Jitter                Buffer
0 active SIP  channel(s)
    kindly pointout my mistakes/errors and helping me out.
I am searching wiki,google but no luck i am tried several configs but
all in vein please please helping me out :-( .
Thanks In Advance .
Adnan Ahmed.