[Asterisk-Users] Queue Patch - estimated hold time announcements

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Nov 23 15:34:06 MST 2004

Hi,

Il giorno mar, 23-11-2004 alle 16:38 -0500, Jay Brussels ha scritto:
> I started out with the development branch then switched to the stable (as the entire company now runs on Asterisk).
> The stable branch (including 1.02) does not have the queue annoucements.

I'm sorry to contradict you, but stable 1.0.2 has queue announcements.
Looking into app_queue.c from asterisk-1.0.2.tar.gz we can confirm that.

Eg. , on top of file:

 * These features added by David C. Troy <dave at toad.net>:
 *    - Per-queue holdtime calculation
 *    - Estimated holdtime announcement
 *    - Position announcement
 *    - Abandoned/completed call counters
 *    - Failout timer passed as optional app parameter
 *    - Optional monitoring of calls, started when call is answered

then also into queues.conf.sample

Matteo.

PS we are running queues with announcements with stable version
without any issue...