[Asterisk-Users] Fax over SIP Problems (sorry for this topic ...)

Elman Efendiyev elman at protechtele.com
Tue Nov 23 11:39:39 MST 2004

Log you posted looks like sitll T.38 problemm....
Which gates you use? Gateways able to support T.38 will try to use it by
default no matter what codec in use.
I'd suggest check gateway setup if T.38 is completely disabled
Fax call with G711 passtrouth (without T.38) havent any difference
comparing to voice call, you can (and probaby will) have troubles with
fax transmission (quality, line drops etc) but not with * complain about
codecs.

--
Sincerely,
Elman Efendiyev