[Asterisk-Users] NEED HELP!!

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 23 07:41:47 MST 2004

Senad wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is your asterisk server in DMZ environment?

Hi Senad,

No, this server that is having the issue is behind a NAT firewall
connecting through IAX to a termination provider.. Being IAX I would
think NAT is irrelevant.. Also there is no patten to the dropping of
calls, a call can last less than 1 min or over 30 min or anything in
between..

My mail to the list on Saturday included a log file that was taken when
two calls were dropped.. Maybe you are better are seeing exactly what
was going on..

Thanks..