[Asterisk-Users] Paul Mahlers Book

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Nov 23 07:12:26 MST 2004

>From their Ebay site, I see they (Signate) charge US$23 for Global Express
Mail (to be fair, only a little more than the actual cost to them).  Maybe
you could ask them to ship it Global Priority Mail instead (about 4-5 days
to London), which has a cost of $9.   If they won't do it, email me off line
and I'll do it for cost.  (but you'd have to pay the sales tax of 8.5% since
I'm in California like they are!)

Regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel