[Asterisk-Users] NEED HELP!!

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 23 06:45:04 MST 2004

Jason Williams wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:17:57 +0000, WipeOut
><wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>

>>Please can someone look at my last two posts and try and shed some light
>>onto why my system is dropping calls..
>>
>>If I don't get it right we will be forced to drop Asterisk which I
>>really don't want to do..
>>

>I Have not read you last posts but the usual cause for asterisk
>dropping calls is the busy detection algorithims, Try turning off busy
>detect or increasing the busy count variables, in zapata.conf
>

>Jason

Hi Jason,

Please take a look at my previous emails, I am dropping calls over the
IAX termination leg and need to try and establish the cause.. The email
I sent on Saturday to the list had a log file attached and the one from
yesterday was trying to find a way to make IAX more tolerant of network
errors (lost packets etc..)..

Thanks for replying anyway..