[Asterisk-Users] chan_h323 on AMD64

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Tue Nov 23 04:34:37 MST 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 12:42:07PM +0100, administrator tootai spake thusly:
> >with my other regular x86 box running H323. One odd thing I note is that
> >when looking at the UDP traffic with tcpdump I see the * box receiving my
> >
> Same problem here. My * box is connected to GnuGK. CVS Head 11/02/04,
> kernel 2.4.26-SMP

Same problem as in you ran tcpdump or something and saw the odd behavior
of receiving but not sending any packets? VERY interesting. Were you on an
x86-64 bit box or regular x86? I was thinking this odd behavior was some
odd interation with x86-64.

> Same versions. Before, I was running pwlib 1.5 and openh323 1.12 and had
> no problem.

Perhaps I should switch to that version and see how it goes then. I was
afraid my problem was related to the platform.

I am really hoping H323 stabilizes on Asterisk. It's a shame that it is
such a pain in the neck add-on when it is still really the backbone of
VOIP.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.