[Asterisk-Users] oh323/g729 and DTMF

Al Escasa alejandrin0 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 04:48:08 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

Could somebody enlighten me on this one? I have
configured my asterisk to run on oh323 using codec
g729. Incoming calls are working okay. But the thing I
want to work is say pressing some options, say dial 1
to go to voicemail or dial a certain number to dial a
specific extension.
I have a config for this and tried calling from a
normal PSTN and is working. But i just can't seem to
make it work using oh323/coded g729? Its like it does
not respond to DTMF signals? I have dig into many
mailing list and not any clear solutions. Could
someone help me or even just send me any procdures on
how to do this. And also could someone please verify
that what I am doing is wrong in the first place..

Thanks in advance for the support!
-Alejandrino