[Asterisk-Users] Firefly:Canreinvite problem

Alejandro Gutiérrez alex241180 at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 23 03:08:47 MST 2004

Hi!.
I am testing firefly and I can say it's a great
program, but I have a problem.
When I use Sip and I activate the "canreinvite" option
in Asterisk, I can't hear anything.
My network is the following:
-Two Firefly clients with SIP. Each firefly is in
different networks behind NAT.
-One Asterisk server with a public IP.

First, I tested my network with canreinvite=no.
Everything was perfect, the voice quality was quite
good.
After that, I changed to canreinvite=yes, and I
could't hear anything.
I thought that my routers might be stopping the voice
streams, but I ran Ethereal and I could see the voice
was arriving to my boxes.
With IAX, canreinvite works but nowadays SIP phones
are  majority :(. Any ideas?.

Thanks in advance.