[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Windows Messenger

Gulzar Hussain gulzar10 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 00:54:52 MST 2004

Hi All

When I call from 1 Windows Messenger to  another
without Asterisk everything use to be fine but when
asterisk is there as a Registrar a problem use to
occur in many calls (With Canreinvite = Yes in
SIP.CONF), Caller can hear the voice of the receiving
side but the receiver cant be able hear the caller for
about 5 to 10 seconds, conversation will become two
way after 5 - 10 seconds but this problem is a big
hurdle in proper establishment of a call.

When i use sjphone instead of windows messenger i dont
get this problem but i have to use RTC Client APIs.

Thanks In Advance