[Asterisk-Users] dtmf tones during conversation

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Mon Nov 22 19:57:34 MST 2004

I have a * box running our house and on one extension we are getting spurious
DMTF tones during conversations.  It only happens on one of the 3 FXS ports
and it's the one w/ a cordless phone on it.

At first I thought someone was being careless and just hitting a button on the
other end of the line, but it's happening too much for that...

Has anyone run into this before?

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.