[Asterisk-Users] new application swait...

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Mon Nov 22 15:59:45 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've just finished the 'SWait' app for *.  SWait = Super Wait :)

Syntax:  SWait([timeout][cim])

'timeout' is the number of seconds to wait.  Defaults to 'ResponseTimeout'.

'c' is for continue.  This changes the default behavior of the app from
performing a 'Goto(t,1)' on timeout, to a 'Goto(pri+1)' on timeout, ie.
continue to the next priority in this extension.

'i' is for ignore dtmf.  Normally the app accepts/expects dtmf to
specify a new exten similar to 'WaitExten'.  This flag makes the app
ignore dtmf input, making it behave like 'Wait' or 'WaitMusicOnHold'.

'm' is playing music on hold during the delay.  'WaitMusicOnHold' is the
only current option for this.

Combine these options and you have one powerful little app.  Please test
it and let me know what you think.  For background check out bug 0002894
[http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002894].

Enjoy,
Chris

PS. my C is very rusty, almost gone even, so I give no warranty that
this will not crash your entire system.  Use at your own risk.

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com