[Asterisk-Users] asterisk gui?

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Mon Nov 22 14:20:13 MST 2004

Short answer: No.

Long answer: There are GUI's that allows for *most* basic configurations but
they are usually incomplete in their implementation so at some point or
another, you *will* have to edit a .conf file.

The closest I have seen, and the one I use for day-to-day is AMP at
http://amp.voxbox.ca <http://amp.voxbox.ca>  which is actually several
different projects glommed into 1 project. It works.

There are some people working on this, so stay tuned. In the meanwhile, best
you figure out extensions.conf. It is your friend.

 > hello is there a gui that would allow me to configure everything from
phones, to extentions, to voice mail to  > basicly everything that asterisk
can do?
 <http://www.voip-info.org>  > www.voip-info.org
 > and none of the guis I saw there do the trick and the ones that come
close aren't downloadable just wanted  > to see status on this