[Asterisk-Users] Patching asterisk for spandsp

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Mon Nov 22 14:02:37 MST 2004

Just for sanity's sake, I went back and read the README on the site
again, and it does say:

"Add the files rxfax.c, txfax.c and dtmftotext.c (the last one has
nothing to do with the fax machine, but my makefile patch expects it to
be present)"

You have to grab the dtmftotext.c file as well, which also is not part
of the tarball. That could be the problem.

Greg