[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 FXO stops handling outgoing calls, but still accepts incoming?

William R Sowerbutts will at sowerbutts.com
Mon Nov 22 10:54:00 MST 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 04:09:21PM -0000, Ian D. Wlloughby wrote:
>I submitted a patch for this which was included in the the CVS build of
>the 19th of November.
>
>See bug http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002909

Ian,

The code I am running includes this patch already (I checked it out from CVS
on the 21st), and it does not seem to resolve the problem on my line.

The patch I have posted earlier today, which causes the Caller-ID code to
abort after 15 seconds, does resolve the problem.

I think applying both patches should be fine -- the belt and braces approach!

I'll append my patch to bug 0002909.

Thanks,

Will

William R Sowerbutts                                  will at sowerbutts.com
"Carpe post meridiem"                               http://sowerbutts.com
         main(){char*s=">#=0> ^#X@#@^7=",c=0,m;for(;c<15;c++)for
         (m=-1;m<7;putchar(m++/6&c%3/2?10:s[c]-31&1<<m?42:32));}