[Asterisk-Users] asterisk manager api to stop a stream file command in an agi

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Nov 22 10:53:49 MST 2004

All,

I was wondering if it is possible to use the manager api to
stop a "stream file" agi command for a channel.

Either through posting a DTMF digit to the channel or
something like that - or a cleaner way also.

My AGI cannot cancel the playing of a "Stream file" command
unless the user hits a DTMF key, however, I want to be able
to change from one stream file to another stream file.

Thanks,

jerry