[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice update

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Mon Nov 22 10:06:49 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 18:01, Kevin wrote:
> I have applied the revised patch.  After working through the steps to
> follow (I think there may be another mistake in the steps) I get a busy
> when calling out:
>
>    -- Got SIP response 404 "Not Found" back from 147.135.0.128
>     -- SIP/sip.broadvoice.com-39f6 is circuit-busy
>
> When I change the host=proxy.dca.broadvoice.com (which is my closest) to
> sip.broadvoice.com it works.  Is there a typo in the instructions?

I am getting the same error on outbound calls although incoming calls
work with the new patch and configuration. Making the change you
describe fixed things for me. I can't imaging that it was a typo though
because the whole section about choosing a proxy is specifically for
setting the host= section in the config file.

Any ideas about the above error? I'm very nervous about my current BV
setup since it's not the "official" configuration. I'm just waiting for
it to break.

-Seth

--
Seth Remington