[Asterisk-Users] A new alternative to see who is online

Nicolas b.nico at noos.fr
Mon Nov 22 08:11:56 MST 2004

Hi,
	You are true for the moment, I only listen to messages and don't
request anything to asterisk. So I only manage registration when a sip
phone register or unregister while the leon is already launched.

Two possible solutions:
	-Havin a server that remember states which I want to avoid
	-asking asterisk when leon connects.(I didn't had time to explore this
solution)