[Asterisk-Users] Starting AGI when handset is picked up?

Michael Vogel icarus at dabo.de
Mon Nov 22 07:01:43 MST 2004

Brian Wilkins schrieb:
> If your device supports Dial Off-Hook or PLAR Code, then you could send a
> series of unique digits down the line to trigger the AGI script.

Now everything works. So I don't need any tricks. Yesterday I wrote a
simple dialplan that suits my needs.

Yesterday I also wrote a dynamic dial-timeout (per digit) calculation
(for typing), depending on the user's input speed.

Now I only need an analog modem so I could do a dial-out (and dial-in)
over this line as well.

Bye!

Michael