[Asterisk-Users] H323 Problems

Peter Landy peter.landy at utlsc.net
Mon Nov 22 04:49:42 MST 2004

Yes I did. Does anyone have a working list of libraries and versions. I have
tried with different releases of H323 and they all give different errors.
Also is it necessary to compile the H323 under <asterisk src>/channels/H323
as this also bails on errors. The rest of my asterisk install works
perfectly it is just H323 I am hung up on.

Cheers

Pete