[Asterisk-Users] Get the Caller-ID without Answering

BetaTeilchen betateilchen at quantentunnel.de
Sun Nov 21 18:16:48 MST 2004

Put all authorized CallerID into Asterisk database (on cli: database put
allowedcaller 1234567 1) and then do a lookup, whether CallerID is
allowed. (1234567 is CallerID)

exten => s,1,SetVar(allowed=0)
exten => s,2,DBget(allowed=allowedcaller/${CALLERID})
exten => s,3,GotoIf($[${allowed}]?5)
exten => s,4,Hangup ; Hangup if not in "allowedcaller" list
exten => s,5, do anything for allowed callers

Regards
bt