[Asterisk-Users] Snom 190 - dhcp - settings_server

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Sun Nov 21 08:30:13 MST 2004

I am using the same idea.
But, you don't want to put {mac}  in the file name.
Just use  snom200.htm.

What the phone does,  it first reads snom200.htm
and then automatically proceeds to read a file of form
snom200-000413xxxxxx.htm

Put lines for all phones in snom200.htm and the rest in the file with
mac-address.

However I would use a more specific path for a web-server ;-)  Something
like:

option tftp-server-name "http://192.168.0.9/snom/snom200.htm

Best regards Pertti