[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Issue

Clive Carter clive.carter at sbcs.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 05:11:22 MST 2004

>Hello ,

>When comedian mail prompts for login info , no matter what I dial on
>the phone , nothing is sent to * . I'm using a budgetone 102 , with the
>latest firmware (1.0.5.16). I have set dtmfmode=Info in sip.conf.
>I'm not sure if its the phone or * that is the issue. Any assistance
>would be appreciated.

I have Budget Tone 1's working with no problem. (Same software level)
The message button does not work (known problem).
You need to set up an extension in extension.conf and dial that

e.g.

exten => 8000,1,Wait(1)
exten => 8000,2,VoiceMailMain
exten => 8000,3,Hangup

Dial 8000 and it should work.

If you have done this and still got a problem, send me your Voicemail.conf. sip.conf,extensions.conf and I'll have a look

--
Clive

Email	: clive.carter at sbcs.co.uk
    Alt	: clivecarter at orange.net