[Asterisk-Users] UK available SIP phone?

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Sun Nov 21 04:51:25 MST 2004

Mike

I use Asterisk at home and have bought a couple of HandyTones ATAs.  The
DECT phones are plugged in and work really well.  The ATAs are £56 from
Goods2World (though the additional one I've just bought didn't work and is
being returned) and about the same from VoIPTalk (who are out of stock
currently)

The only downside to the ATA is that I've not yet worked out how to have
CallerID displayed on the DECT phones.

Bill Seddon