[Asterisk-Users] SIP Phones-Receptionist Setup

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Sun Nov 21 04:16:31 MST 2004

Gregory Junker <gregory.junker at dayark.com> wrote:
>> $400-500 device here. Not very price competitive. I would like to
>> see less than half that.
>

> I agree that any touch screen ought to be able to do normal computer
> graphics. At this point, you are into normal LCD displays with touch
> capability, which I know retail over US$500 even for smaller ones. And

Not all over $500 - a quick search finds:

http://www.xenarcdirect.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamCat=6&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&iLevel=1

 Product ID: 700TS    Category: 7" LCD Monitor
700TS - 7' USB Touch Screen LCD Monitor with VGA input
display resolution; For PC, Server, GPS, and Standard VGA Use; On Screen Display Control; Available
in Silver or Black
Price:  $429.00

Jim

James H. Thompson