[Asterisk-Users] ANY DEVELOPERS HERE? "warning: implicit declaration of function `__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__"

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Sat Nov 20 16:46:51 MST 2004

Jay Brussels schrieb:
> When trying to upgrade to 1.0.2,  I get several compile warnings such as:
> chan_zap.c:3515: warning: implicit declaration of function `__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__'

Hi,

I assume you mixed some parts of an older asterisk version with
the new asterisk kernel. Did you recompile every module which should
be loaded into the asterisk kernel?

Maybe search for pthread_create in older source files and
replace by ast_pthread_create! Check, whether the arguments
remained the same ones and fix if necessary!

Roger.