[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Sat Nov 20 04:24:31 MST 2004

A complete rubbish service in the whole world, which is spoiling the
asterisk mailing list.
I have seen other companies also use asterisk, but they don't do this
gimmicks too for marketing using this mailing list.

Also I had some respect on Olle before, but I lost it now. (When people get
some money will they?)

Sending emails like Viruses (Exact format what virus emails will do). These
people never care for their customers.

See how we will feel if we get a message from a telephone service company.
"If you don't follow this, we will terminate your account" when it is not
our fault. Is it not a real nonsense? What they will do if we have a device
which sent similar messages to their server, do we need to upgrade our
firmware or to through out the device?

I too GRADE BROADVOICE AS A STUPIDIEST SERVICE I EVER SEEN in the broadband
voice services.

Cheap people will always give cheap prices, it is definitely true.