[Asterisk-Users] Multiple asterisk process

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Fri Nov 19 23:00:21 MST 2004

I *do* do the same for his posts. Every hundredth one or so, I feel it
necessary to let the poor guy or gal who was unlucky enough to ask a
simple question that "Critch" felt the need to answer, that we all were
not like that. As a result, that person might even ask another question
someday.

Instead of being an ass about it, Steve could just as easily said:

"You can find the information you seek on Google.". It's only a few more
words, and far more cordial.

Greg