[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: i swtiched to digest

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Nov 19 21:26:57 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 16:37 -0800, Steve Edwards wrote:
> No.

I agree

> But, I would like to see some list moderation.

While I would love to see a reduction in the simple and over covered
already questions, I'm not for anything that introduces much of a
hinderance to getting the questions to the list. I am more for an after
the fact public "spanking" than potentially stopping a good or
interesting question from getting to the list.

> Maybe "Steven Critchfield" could code up an "RTFW" and "you posted to
> the wrong list" auto-moderator :)

I only nail someone for wrong list when it is on -dev or -doc.

> Maybe you can't post to "dev" until your first bug report is accepted...

A little too stringent, but getting close to whats necessary. I would
consider someone able to speak inteligently about a feature addition
should also be able to talk on -dev.