[Asterisk-Users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Meeting tomorrow 11/20/04

Eric Osterberg asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Fri Nov 19 16:27:21 MST 2004

MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Meeting tomorrow 11/20/04

Hello Fellow Asterisk Users!

This email is to remind everyone of the TwinCities Minnesota users group
meeting. Information is located on the Wiki site.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20User%20Group%20TwinCities%20Minnesota%20USA

Meetings at 2375 University Av W STE120, Saint Paul. 11:30am. Parking is
available behind the building. If you have any questions regarding this
event please contact William Warnecke @ 651-353-2859 (cellphone, call
anytime). Everything is finalized for the meeting, so we just hope to see
you here.

We'll discuss the events of VON, and talk about the extensions.conf
files, and developing your dialplan. An emphasis on security by using
contexts will be discussed. A membership drive, and marketing ideas will
be discussed as well.

If you miss this meeting, our next is planned for Jan 8th. We have too
many holiday activities comming in the months of November and December, so
a 6 week schedule will be used until next year. Then we'll be back to
monthly. This is our second meeting, of many more to come. We hope you can
make it here.

Door Prizes, Free Food, and good company!
 Begins at 11:30am runs about 1.5-2 hours.

		Eric Osterberg

Network Engineer          e: staff/scc.net   Personal Email ejo1/scc.net
Sound Choice Comm LLC     v: 651 999-0888       Office Hours: M-F 9a-6p
Saint Paul, Minnesota     f: 651 644-7990       Support Hours: 7d/24hrs