[Asterisk-Users] Answer confirmation on non-Zap channels?

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Fri Nov 19 16:19:53 MST 2004

>I wholeheartedly endorse the idea of making this more generic and not
>channel specific...as to your ideas, I would be happy with having to
>press '#' to indicate "acceptance" of the call, even if there is only
>silence on the other end.  On the other hand, I like your ideas of
>announcing the call, verbalizing the callerid digits and presenting a
>menu to answer or deflect, etc...that would be icing and very cool...

So I see that this bug has been closed but it looks like it was due to
no response from the patch owner. *IS* there a way to do call
confirmation/acceptance with # on a non-zap (like IAX) channel or has
this been dropped?

--
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!