[Asterisk-Users] rtp codec error

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Fri Nov 19 10:48:04 MST 2004

"I'll stop doing it when Walsh stops posting about it:

 > http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

(from the RFC)
"...Don't wander off-topic, don't ramble and don't send mail or post
       messages solely to point out other people's errors in typing
       or spelling.  These, more than any other behavior, mark you
       as an immature beginner."
"

Please Kevin show us your "Posting Police" ID badge.  If you cannot, and
I doubt you can, then please do us all a favor and silently ignore posts
you don't like....or at least do us the courtesy of taking your trolls
off-list.

Thanks.