[Asterisk-Users] Unpredictables Hangups

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Nov 19 05:23:59 MST 2004

Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 149 from lists.digium.com for  "Unknown
error 500".

Specifically:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/042912.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-November/028105.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-November/028105.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/043860.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-July/016538.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-June/049410.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-July/055478.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-March/040502.html

Usually I require dinner and drinks before this kind of heavy duty
handholding.  Today I guess I was just feeling sorry for someone that
can't google, so I figured I'd just give you a freebie.