[Asterisk-Users] Interrupting MusicOnHold while call in queue ?

Chad Scott chad at idworld.net
Thu Nov 18 22:59:41 MST 2004

I'd recommend reading through the included sample "queues.conf" file
carefully... what you want is easily done.

You can either do a "make samples" (which will overwrite your existing
configuration) or look in the "configs" subdirectory in the asterisk
source tree for queues.conf.sample.

Cheers,
Chad