[Asterisk-Users] Best SIP phone for high quality telemarketing

Luke Connolly luke at sisgroup.com.au
Thu Nov 18 21:42:27 MST 2004

I'm really happy with my Polycom IP 600

http://www.polycom.com

About $200 cheaper than cisco and no difference in qual or features.

Shaun Dawson wrote:

>Hello,
>
>  I'm interested in opinions about the best phone for high quality
>telemarketing use(very heavy use with highest possible quality sound).
> I'd prefer that the phone be SIP, but I'd consider anything that will
>work with Asterisk.  I think I'm going to need both deskphones and
>softphones, but I'm particularly interested in desk phones right now.
>
>  I'm particularly concerned about voice quality, and phone durability
>for hours of continuous use.  It should also be able to be used with a
>quality headset.
>
>Anyone have any thoughts?
>
>thanks,
>  Shaun

Regards,

Luke Connolly
Managing Director
SIS Group Pty Ltd

Phone      : 1300 137 191
Direct	   : 02 8208 6403
VOIP-SIP   : luke.sip.sisgroup.com.au
Fax        : 1300 137 135
email      : luke at sisgroup.com.au
web        : http://www.sisgroup.com.au

This email is confidential to the addressee. It may also be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. Neither the confidentiality nor any
privilege attaching to it is waived, lost or destroyed by
reason that it has been mistakenly transmitted to a person
or entity other than the addressee. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it and notify us
immediately by telephone or email.