[Asterisk-Users] "Lobotomized" Sipura SPA-3000 configurationneeded

Jeff Owen jeffpowen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 20:10:41 MST 2004

I used http://voxilla.com message board to get mine to work.  Phoneboy there
knows the spa-3k rather well and has it working with asterisk.  He created a
wizard to assist people with configuring the system to work together, give
it a look see @ http://voxilla.com/spa3kasterisk.php.

I just went thru the link on above for the spa3kasterisk.php and it matches
my configuration.

I'm also running the 2.0.10(GWf) software version on my SPA-3k's.  I have
been considering upgrading but haven't had a chance yet.

-Jeff