[Asterisk-Users] Analog ports via USB

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Thu Nov 18 18:24:40 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 14:03, Ed Greenberg wrote:
> Over on the voip-info.org tiki I found this statement:
> > Mark (the man who made Asterisk PBX, www.asterisk.org) has an xbox that
> > has 4 analog  ports via usb... aka the XBoxPBX
>
> While I'm not interested in the xbox part of this, I wonder how one uses
> USB for analog connections?  Explanation? Pointer to an article? Other info?

zaptel .. just as regular.

There are wcusb.o modules in the zaptel drivers, that handle these. The
usb fxs modules are part of the DevKit lite, that Asterisk was selling.
I can however not see them anymore on the site.

Slán leat,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire
(contact info on --> http://www.marlow.dk/)