[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with verizon DSL and Westell 2200 DSL router

penguin at dmv.com penguin at dmv.com
Thu Nov 18 18:17:43 MST 2004

Hello all.

  Does anyone have any specific tips,hints, suggestions,etc. as to properly get
Asterisk working behind A Westell 2200 DSL router and Verizon residential DSL
service. I've been out of the Asterisk Loop for a few months but my asterisk
Service seems to be working  scarce. It seems that I'm not connecting with
NuFone,etc. I have no experience with asterisk behind dsl,in the past I've
always used it with Cable connections. Any help,suggestion,etc. would be great
anywhere. I've already checked the wiki and haven't seemed to have found it
anywhere.

Thanks,

A.J.